There are many BTC trading competitions across different exchange platforms in the crypto space. There is usually one happening. There are variations in the structure of these competitions. Some exchanges use pure ROI as the only metric for their trading competition. Whereas CoinFLEX feels there should be more focus on measuring real trading skills, such as scalping both frequently with volume and profitability.
Basic Concepts Related to BTC Competitions Explained
Things to understand before joining competitions on CoinFLEX.com.
- You will need to register for a CoinFLEX account.
- https://coinflex.com/affiliates/ – CoinFLEX has one of the best affiliate programs in the industry. If your referrals join a competition CoinFLEX has set-up and they win prizes, you can get a matching bonus up to 30% of your referral’s winnings. This is the most generous referral mechanisms one will find.
- Bracket Order Competitions: CoinFLEX strongly believes in utilizing Bracket Orders as an order type that emphasizes purposeful and disciplined trading concepts: such as Entry Price, Profit Target, and Stop Loss. This promotes both scalp-trading and risk management. Competitions centered around Bracket Orders is a great way for the user base to understand the power and functionality of this order type.
- CoinFLEX has a strong system of preventing bots and algorithms to participate, or to automatically control competition results. It is a much fairer system.
- The prize money associated with “daily” Bracket Order trading competitions CoinFLEX is about 5,000 USDT, twice a day. In this format the top 30 will have a chance to win. There will also be bigger weekly, monthly editions with bigger prizes.
- Participating in the competition is easy. The competition is available to anyone. You just have to join the competition with the required deposit.
Advantages of Participating in BTC Competitions
Besides the big prize money, it is good to participate in BTC competitions at CoinFLEX because of the following reasons:
- It is easy and simple to participate. CoinFLEX has instructional YouTube videos on how to use Bracket Orders. The interface provided by Trading Technologies (TT) is very professional but has some of the greatest tools available.
- The buy-in to take part in these competitions are quite reasonable–they will range from 0.01 BTC and up.
- Bots cannot participate, thus smaller players who play manually have an equal chance to win.
- This is a great way to learn Bracket Order Trading in general and get more familiar with its principles.
- This is a great way to build trust in CoinFLEX as a futures exchange because it offers one of the lowest trading fees to Bitcoin traders.
- All the information regarding the competitions and the way the outcomes are decided is displayed very transparently on the CoinFLEX website competitions page.
Putting it Together
CoinFLEX organizes various BTC competitions from time to time, with bracket order competitions being their flagship. Not only can you learn a lot about BTC trading from such competitions, you can also earn prizes. CoinFLEX BTC competitions are unique because they are geared towards the niche market of scalping profitably.